Computer Studies Assistant Editor
Mentor Publishing Company Limited is a fast growing medium-sized company in the Kenyan publishing sector. We are looking for a Computer Studies assistant editor.
- Editing computer studies manuscripts for accuracy, clarity and conformity with the CBC curriculum.
- Consulting with authors and carrying out research to clarify ambiguities and rectify errors in the manuscripts.
- Interest in writing articles related to Computer studies in line with the CBC curriculum.
- Ability to spot errors and inconsistencies in a text.
- Efficiency in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
A Bachelor’s degree in Education- Computer studies, from a recognised university or a related field.
- A minimum, of 1 year experience in teaching computer studies in high school or editing computer studies.
- Experience in using computer tools and software in editing is preferred.
Send your cover letter and updated curriculum vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 th October, 2022.